Monday, April 18, 2011

I ♥ Etsy

Ever since we purchased our first print from Etsy in 2009, we've been fans of the site.  We love the off beat funky nature of the work.  Our first purchase was a funky print from yellowlion called Folk Sea that I actually saw in Ready Made magazine.  At $35 ($30 + $5 shipping) it was a cool and inexpensive way to decorate.

folksea

Our home has been sorely needing some wall decor so we naturally turned to etsy for some more cool affordable art.  We scored these prints for the kids' bedrooms and bathroom from GreenNest.

Rainbow Deery

Little Treehouse owl

And we got these from beethings who has so many amazing pieces - I had a hard time choosing just four.

zebra finch


garden woodpecker

barnowl

The barn owl is my favorite of the lot - I'm saving it for my office once the basement is done.

This post may seem like we're advertising for Etsy or it's sellers - but we're not!  As the designated online shopper of the house, I just really love the site and am happy to get the word out to anyone who will listen :-)  Etsy (or the sellers) didn't pay or perk us for this post!

No comments: